As a balance to my verbose and largely pessimistic prior post, here is a brief bit of optimism:
1. Another show is done, and it went well.
2. That 89-hour work week is over.
3. I have a whole week before I start my next show.
4. There are only two days of school this week.
5. I made Ridiculous Brownies for the cast celebration tomorrow.
What are Ridiculous Brownies, you ask?
Why, it’s a brownie cupcake…
…with a peanut-butter-covered Oreo baked inside.
They are ridiculous, and I’m pretty sure my horde of teenagers is going to love them.
6. I got to be social last night! With non-teenagers! By going to the Alamo to watch a teenage movie about teenagers who try to kill other teenagers! It was delightful.